I still have the app on my phone, so have managed to extract an APK (Android equivalent of an exe file) file from it.
This can be downloaded at https://drive.google.com/open?id=10zHWiETEU6NZ9ZZoLNHv0Sk5zMqVoa0i
Instructions to install this can be found with a Google search.
As far as I am aware ...
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:07 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: App
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6531
- Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:07 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: MOBILE PHONE APP
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10678
Re: MOBILE PHONE APP
I still have the app on my phone, so have managed to extract an APK (Android equivalent of an exe file) file from it.
This can be downloaded at [LINK REMOVED. See following post. ]
Instructions to install this can be found with a Google search.
As far as I am aware this file is completely safe ...
This can be downloaded at [LINK REMOVED. See following post. ]
Instructions to install this can be found with a Google search.
As far as I am aware this file is completely safe ...
- Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:53 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: EABM Bench Marks
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11706
EABM Bench Marks
Hi!
While out geocaching recently I ended up finding some EABM benchmarks. From what I understand, these are Environment Agency Bench Marks and are left by the Environment Agency to replace destroyed OS trigs and are used to monitor Waste and Refurbishing projects.
I would like to know if anyone ...
While out geocaching recently I ended up finding some EABM benchmarks. From what I understand, these are Environment Agency Bench Marks and are left by the Environment Agency to replace destroyed OS trigs and are used to monitor Waste and Refurbishing projects.
I would like to know if anyone ...