I stumbled upon S7759 on Sunday night while out for a drive, and it kind of sparked a hunt across the internet for more info. I used to take part in road rallies as a navigator, so I'm pretty familiar with the OS LR maps, and remembered seeing those little blue triangles while driving around the Highlands in the dark.
I'm definitely not the outdoorsy type, but I've always loved maps, and I find it really interesting to visit a place and compare it with its representation of paper. I've only logged three trigs so far, but I'm really enjoying the excuse to get out for a good walk
I must say, Teasel has done an fantastic job on the site (along with others behind the scenes, I'm sure) and I downloaded the app today to have a bit of a play with.
Anyway, long story short, thanks for the incredible repository for information here, and I hope that others find it as intriguing as I do.
~Steven