Trig point miniature anyone ??

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
trigridley62
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:30 pm

Re: Trig point miniature anyone ??

Post by trigridley62 »

Thanks for the update, MAC.HAWK.

There has been a purchase made where the discount code was used successfully, so I can't ssy what may have happened if you've tried.

The white pillars will appear next week or so.
I'll keep working on the grassy base model and maybe have some one-offs available. I'll see how the feedback develops.

Thanks for the continued interest - it's appreciated.

Graham
trigridley62
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 15, 2020 9:30 pm

Re: Trig point miniature anyone ??

Post by trigridley62 »

Hi all,
the Etsy.com shop (search "trig point model") now has the white-painted effect pillars on display - with details of personalisation available.


So that I don't upset the forum moderators by making this thread an off-shoot of Etsy, i think it best if any further enquiries or comments are made via the Etsy shop page itself which allows messages to be sent to sellers.

I'll sign off here. Don't forget the discount code of TUKNOV to get £5 off.

thanks so much for the interest shown.......i'm now off to my shed again....

Cheers,

Graham
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: Trig point miniature anyone ??

Post by agentmancuso »

trigridley62 wrote:So that I don't upset the forum moderators by making this thread an off-shoot of Etsy, i think it best if any further enquiries or comments are made via the Etsy shop page itself which allows messages to be sent to sellers.
I appreciate the thought. Normally selling threads would be nuked straight off, but it seemed worth making an exception in this case as it was both relevant and unusual. Good luck with it, but I'll lock the thread now.
Locked