Hello,
I am new to this site but not new to visiting trig points which I do mainly as a result of hillwalking. I am having difficulty in posting photos and can't find any details of how to do it except within this forum. I am aware that there is a limit on the size. Can anyone enlighten me?
Posting photos
Re: Posting photos
Hi,
Then go to the trig page for which you'd like to add photos, for example
http://trigpointing.uk/trig/5281
- Log a visit (if you haven't previously done so) with details of date, condition, FB number etc
- If you reload the web page you should see your recorded visit with links for (Delete) (Edit) (Upload photo )
- Choose the latter and it takes you to the photo upload page
- Select 'Browse' and you can go to the appropriate folder and image file on your computer.
- Add a caption and details as required then select 'Upload'
Does that do it?
Regards
Ted
Firstly, make sure you are logged in.I am new to this site but not new to visiting trig points which I do mainly as a result of hillwalking. I am having difficulty in posting photos and can't find any details of how to do it except within this forum. I am aware that there is a limit on the size. Can anyone enlighten me?
Then go to the trig page for which you'd like to add photos, for example
http://trigpointing.uk/trig/5281
- Log a visit (if you haven't previously done so) with details of date, condition, FB number etc
- If you reload the web page you should see your recorded visit with links for (Delete) (Edit) (Upload photo )
- Choose the latter and it takes you to the photo upload page
- Select 'Browse' and you can go to the appropriate folder and image file on your computer.
- Add a caption and details as required then select 'Upload'
Does that do it?
Regards
Ted
Re: Posting photos
Cheers, not only does it do it but it answered another question I had about editing!Does that do it?