duplicate logs

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
pkbathrooms
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:11 pm

duplicate logs

Post by pkbathrooms »

Hi I am highly irritated by myself as I cannot find a duplicate log and have searched for it high and low. my figures do not match. I am one out.....help please
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: duplicate logs

Post by agentmancuso »

According to T:UK, your logged count is 1298, but when I filter on GSAK I get 1300. I'll have a look.
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: duplicate logs

Post by agentmancuso »

Ballards Ash has two found logs for you from 24th Aug 2014.

Corlan-Fraith did have two, and Wanborough Ch Twr had two DNFs, but the duplicates have been deleted, presumably by yourself.
Post Reply