Can't download as GPX (Beta Test)

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
Alancache
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:31 pm

Can't download as GPX (Beta Test)

Post by Alancache »

I've always been able to download as GPX (Beta Test) successfully, until today when I get: -

result: SELECT distinct trig.id as trig_id , trig.name , trig.waypoint , trig.fb_number , trig.condition as trig_condition , trig.wgs_lat , trig.wgs_long , trig.physical_type , trig.county , tlog.id as tlog_id , tlog.user_id , tlog.date , tlog.time , tlog.fb_number as tlog_fb , tlog.condition as tlog_condition , tlog.comment , tlog.score , user.name as user_name FROM trig LEFT OUTER JOIN tlog ON trig.id = tlog.trig_id LEFT OUTER JOIN user ON tlog.user_id = user.id WHERE trig.status_id <= 40 ORDER BY ((trig.osgb_eastings - 455721) * (trig.osgb_eastings - 455721) + (trig.osgb_northings - 164702) * (trig.osgb_northings - 164702)) Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_381_0.MYI'; try to repair it

I've just tried it as EasyGPS and that works fine.

Alan
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: Can't download as GPX (Beta Test)

Post by agentmancuso »

I hadn't noticed. Seems to be working fine now.
Post Reply