Page 2 of 2

Re: Logging

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2025 10:05 pm
by We TRye hard
I too had difficulties trying to log a TP. I got to the "create log" point and nothing happened.
I seem to have solved the problem but completely logging out and logging back in.

Re: Logging

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2025 11:04 pm
by Teasel
Yes, sorry about all the glitches... I'm struggling to get the user login sessions to work as they should. I've made a few changes which should hopefully make things more reliable. Please let me know if you continue to run into the same sort of problems, with as many details as you can provide.

Re: Logging

Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2025 10:04 am
by Loswalks
Hello - Sorry havent logged in for a while but appears time is a good healer ! All working now - Thank you

Re: Logging

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2025 7:16 am
by Trigger monster
Hello I have logged a couple of visits recently. When I look at the page for the location my log appears twice. The first time this happened I deleted one of the posts but both disappeared. So I’ve left it as it is.

Re: Logging

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2026 3:22 pm
by Teasel
I believe the duplicate log issue should have been fixed on 4th December. If anyone has any more recent examples, please let me know!

Re: Logging

Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2026 10:13 pm
by SianC
Help! I hate the new website - it’s so user unfriendly! I don’t know how to log anything and I miss the old style maps which showed my trigs and unlogged trigs.