Page 3 of 7
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 4:39 pm
by S1534&Beyond
Hi Ian,
Email sent directly just now as requested with the image and re-attempt fail screen.
Kind regards
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 5:11 pm
by S1534&Beyond
Again many thanks to the team for all your hard work.
I have been out bagging today and this is my feedback (apologies if I have repeated other comments)
1) The map search feature is brilliant. Once logged in could it be possible to have a feature that 'hides those logged' so when looking at the map it will show those TP's that are new ones to find. I have been bagging non pillar ones today and have logged TP16635 - Ashington Farm for the first ever time. I think the new map feature will result in more first time logs. Also when using the 'nearest' search can there also be an option to 'hide' ones already found so you can research the nearest 'unlogged' one to you?
2) When making a log is it possible please for the condition to default to the database condition? For example I initially logged TP10901 as good rather than destroyed because the condition had defaulted to good.
3) I tried to log TP16643 & TP16644 but I got a GPS error (I uploaded the error image on TP16644) - I think you are already working on this issue?
4) For speed of uploading images can the default be set to 'private' please as before with the option to change to enable quicker logging.
5) Re my TP10903 log today certain zoom scales on the map resulted in a a grey square. I have uploaded an screen shot image on that log.
All my 8 logs today were uploaded 'live'. This was a task I would usually do once at home and would take more time.
Hope to get out again soon and will test again.
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 5:36 pm
by AlfaHazy
i do like the new website but the retroness of the old one especially the little face was so cool i miss it
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 6:19 pm
by We TRye hard
Looks good and THANKS for all the hard work. It is sites like this (and the people who do all the work) that add a little more to the pleasure of our hobbies - Thanks/
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 7:36 pm
by Sealf41
Loving this already, looks fantastic. Thanks for all your hard work.
Rohan
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 7:57 pm
by Teasel
S1534&Beyond wrote: Sun Nov 30, 2025 4:39 pm
Hi Ian,
Email sent directly just now as requested with the image and re-attempt fail screen.
Kind regards
Thanks for the awesome bug report!
Please try it now, and let me know if you still run into issues...

Re: Server migration / website re-write
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 9:50 pm
by S1534&Beyond
Spot on thank you. Have tested with two

original hi-res images and both uploaded all ok

.
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 11:11 pm
by Cactus_Chris1
Thank you for all you do to keep the site going.
Looking forward to exploring the new look.
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Posted: Sun Nov 30, 2025 11:12 pm
by Cactus_Chris1
Clock seems out.
Re: Server migration / website re-write
Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2025 11:09 am
by TeaselAdmin
Should be fixed now. Thanks!