android app

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
TravelSteve
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:46 pm

Re: android app

Post by TravelSteve »

BasilDowl wrote:I've fixed it, sort of. Download from Google Play store "Menu Button" app, set it just to run with the ellipsis icon and it works fine. You can then turn the app off in the background if not using the T:UK app.
Installed on my Samsung S9+. Could not get preferences up or any menu on Map. Holding down the Back Button does not work on my phone. Downloaded the Menu Button app. Thank you. Now working.
flanker
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:35 pm

Re: android app

Post by flanker »

thecowboycoder wrote:I'm currently working on a simple Trig Pointing app, for both Android and iOS. It's nearly ready for beta testing - if anyone wants to try it out then message me (say which OS).
I'll put up a proper announcement post when it's ready to go live.
Happy to Beta test on iOS if you'd like. I was considering updating my "bagging challenges" app to cover trigs, but if you're there already I might not bother!
2E0JWA
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:54 am

Re: android app

Post by 2E0JWA »

thecowboycoder wrote:I'm currently working on a simple Trig Pointing app, for both Android and iOS. It's nearly ready for beta testing - if anyone wants to try it out then message me (say which OS).
I'll put up a proper announcement post when it's ready to go live.
I would be more than happy to test, i enjoyed the old app but missing it!!

Cheers

B..
The Cache Hoppers
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:50 am

Re: android app

Post by The Cache Hoppers »

2E0JWA wrote:
thecowboycoder wrote:I'm currently working on a simple Trig Pointing app, for both Android and iOS. It's nearly ready for beta testing - if anyone wants to try it out then message me (say which OS).
I'll put up a proper announcement post when it's ready to go live.
I would be more than happy to test, i enjoyed the old app but missing it!!

Cheers

B..
Hi, did you finish the trigpointing app?
thecowboycoder
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:41 pm

Re: android app

Post by thecowboycoder »

The Cache Hoppers wrote: Hi, did you finish the trigpointing app?
Yeah, click https://randonnee.site/TrigFindAR on your phone to go to the relevant App Store page.
User avatar
Samtrig13
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:56 pm
Location: South East England
Contact:

Re: android app

Post by Samtrig13 »

thecowboycoder wrote:
The Cache Hoppers wrote: Hi, did you finish the trigpointing app?
Yeah, click https://randonnee.site/TrigFindAR on your phone to go to the relevant App Store page.
I love the app, my favourite feature is the AR camera, it’s very useful.
Samtrig13
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: android app

Post by agentmancuso »

An updated version of the T:UK app is now available from the Google Play link on the homepage.
HardenC
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2025 11:14 am

Re: android app

Post by HardenC »

Well, thank you.
Really great app.
syncs nicely.
Post Reply