Page 5 of 5
Re: android app
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:01 pm
by TravelSteve
BasilDowl wrote:I've fixed it, sort of. Download from Google Play store "Menu Button" app, set it just to run with the ellipsis icon and it works fine. You can then turn the app off in the background if not using the T:UK app.
Installed on my Samsung S9+. Could not get preferences up or any menu on Map. Holding down the Back Button does not work on my phone. Downloaded the Menu Button app. Thank you. Now working.
Re: android app
Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:43 pm
by flanker
thecowboycoder wrote:I'm currently working on a simple Trig Pointing app, for both Android and iOS. It's nearly ready for beta testing - if anyone wants to try it out then message me (say which OS).
I'll put up a proper announcement post when it's ready to go live.
Happy to Beta test on iOS if you'd like. I was considering updating my "bagging challenges" app to cover trigs, but if you're there already I might not bother!
Re: android app
Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:56 am
by 2E0JWA
thecowboycoder wrote:I'm currently working on a simple Trig Pointing app, for both Android and iOS. It's nearly ready for beta testing - if anyone wants to try it out then message me (say which OS).
I'll put up a proper announcement post when it's ready to go live.
I would be more than happy to test, i enjoyed the old app but missing it!!
Cheers
B..
Re: android app
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:51 am
by The Cache Hoppers
2E0JWA wrote:thecowboycoder wrote:I'm currently working on a simple Trig Pointing app, for both Android and iOS. It's nearly ready for beta testing - if anyone wants to try it out then message me (say which OS).
I'll put up a proper announcement post when it's ready to go live.
I would be more than happy to test, i enjoyed the old app but missing it!!
Cheers
B..
Hi, did you finish the trigpointing app?
Re: android app
Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:32 am
by thecowboycoder
The Cache Hoppers wrote:
Hi, did you finish the trigpointing app?
Yeah, click
https://randonnee.site/TrigFindAR on your phone to go to the relevant App Store page.
Re: android app
Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:22 pm
by Samtrig13
thecowboycoder wrote:The Cache Hoppers wrote:
Hi, did you finish the trigpointing app?
Yeah, click
https://randonnee.site/TrigFindAR on your phone to go to the relevant App Store page.
I love the app, my favourite feature is the AR camera, it’s very useful.
Re: android app
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2025 11:04 am
by agentmancuso
An updated version of the T:UK app is now available from the Google Play link on the homepage.
Re: android app
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2025 11:15 am
by HardenC
Well, thank you.
Really great app.
syncs nicely.