TRIG PILLAR EXPERT NEEDED
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:45 pm
Hello,
I am in desperate need of a trig pillar expert to answer a few questions for me about theodolites. we are going to filming trig points for a new channel 4 series next week and I am in desperate need of some information i can't seem to gain from google.
If you would be happy to help, please call my office number on 0207 290 0206.
Thank you in advance.
Elena
I am in desperate need of a trig pillar expert to answer a few questions for me about theodolites. we are going to filming trig points for a new channel 4 series next week and I am in desperate need of some information i can't seem to gain from google.
If you would be happy to help, please call my office number on 0207 290 0206.
Thank you in advance.
Elena