Page 1 of 1

Mullach an Achaidh Mhor

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:18 pm
by skyeboy
would anyone know the reason
why a domed bolt would be used instead of a trigpoint pillar
as all the other trigs on skye have pillars except this one

Re: Mullach an Achaidh Mhor

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:58 pm
by clochandighter
Hi,

Just had a very quick look. There are quite a lot of 'trig bolts' on Skye.

I could easily supply spreadsheets for Landranger sheets LR23, LR32 and LR33 to hand but this forum won't let me attach such files.

If you contact me via Yahoo group Trigonomy I will gladly supply these from there. No cost of course, this is a hobby. :-)

If you (and others reading this) are not already a member of Trigonomy, you are invited to join - I am the Group Owner.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/trigonomy/info

Failing that I will upload these files somewhere on the web, probably dropbox.


Hope this helps,

GRP
clochandighter