Page 1 of 1

New phone S7 edge

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:26 pm
by trig-man
I have just had a new phone and got the Trigpointing app working. However how do I transfer all the TPs I have TICKED in the MARK box, from my old phone to my new one.
Running Sync Logs doesn't do it, so there must be a log file somewhere on my old phone I can transfer across.

Cheers

Re: New phone S7 edge

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:14 pm
by agentmancuso
The only thing I can think of is that you might not have logged in to the same account on the new phone? I have the app on a Samsung S6 and a Samsung tablet simultaneously, so there's unlikely to be any conflict.

Re: New phone S7 edge

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:08 pm
by trig-man
I have definitely logged into my account, because it syncs all my logs to my phone, but it doesn't put the tick in the MARK box on the trig page.
So there must be a separate file which holds this info on the phone as you tick them

Re: New phone S7 edge

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:34 am
by agentmancuso
I see. No idea. What does the Mark flag do anyway?

Re: New phone S7 edge

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:25 am
by agentmancuso
I've come to the conclusion that it's just a user flag?