Page 1 of 1
How to sync logs on the T:UK mobile app.
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:26 pm
by Painterman61
Hello everyone i wonder if anyone can help me a young decorator friend of mine has downloaded the T:UK app to log the many trigs he has done.He asked me how to set the username in preferences so he can synchronize his logs.I also have a fancy new phone and cannot remember how to do this on mine also.Please can any of the more technically members give us some help!
Kind Regards
David Phillips.
Re: How to sync logs on the T:UK mobile app.
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:39 pm
by agentmancuso
If it's a Samsung, hold down the bottom right screen button and the preferences option will appear.
Re: How to sync logs on the T:UK mobile app.
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:57 am
by Painterman61
Many thanks agentmancuso it has worked and my phone was a Samsung sorry I should of said what model.l had completely forgotten what to do I will tell my friend about this.
Kind regards
David Phillips
Re: How to sync logs on the T:UK mobile app.
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:16 am
by agentmancuso
No worries. I've found that almost every query about a Samsung device can be solved with the same stock answe

Re: How to sync logs on the T:UK mobile app.
Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:55 pm
by m0yma
I've a similar problem with my Samsung S6 now that my S3 has finally died
Holding the left button gives me the open tasks, but no preferences/settings option
EDIT: Ah-ha... on the S6 press and hold the RIGHT button!