Page 1 of 1

Logs appear on the website but not the app

Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:28 pm
by stignest
Hello fellow Trigonauts.

I've been using the site for some time now but generally use the app to update whilst in the field.

I have noticed something though of late. I compile my log on the app and whether I sync now or sync later the log only shows up on the website..

I cant figure out whats happening but its occuring with both my personal and work phones.

Any thoughts..?

Cheers
Stu Morris
(Stignest)

TP2137 for example by the way...
Screenshot from website
Screenshot from website
Screenshot_2017-10-04-22-11-54.png (121.98 KiB) Viewed 4525 times
Screenshot from app
Screenshot from app
Screenshot_2017-10-04-22-12-18.png (137.39 KiB) Viewed 4525 times

Re: Logs appear on the website but not the app

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:20 pm
by agentmancuso
Don't know, sorry. Checked my logs from Saturday and they've downloaded fine.