Page 1 of 1

New trigpointing feature

Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:35 pm
by Cootking
Hi, the ability to see who has been bagging in the areas you visit is a great addition to the site. Great facility and much appreciated. Thanks.

Re: New trigpointing feature

Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:06 pm
by alansmeaton
Is this actually new or have I managed to miss it all this time? Great one way or another!

Re: New trigpointing feature

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:35 pm
by stripybadger
Never noticed that either - how do you do that?

Re: New trigpointing feature

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:48 pm
by Cootking
From the main page scroll down and select 'all recently entered logs'. Scroll down again and there are options based on your recent searches.This let's me see who has been visiting the area I visit. Cootking

Re: New trigpointing feature

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:33 pm
by agentmancuso
I've never noticed that either. :geek: