Trigpointing App
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:15 am
Hi all, me again,
I apologise if I'm missing something in the app here (if it's already possible to do it), as I'm not fully clued up on it yet (technology has never been my strongpoint), though I have found the app to be invaluable in finding trigs and even route finding when I'm out walking the dog etc.
Anyway, what I thought would be handy in the app is:
1. A way to unlog a trig point, (I have logged one of them twice although only done it once). It would be handy to be able to just unlog the error one.
2. A way to just list the trigs I've done (in a list format)
3. It would be great if I could look at the map and have it show in one colour trigs I've done and in another colour trigs I haven't. Now I know there is a way to show trigs I've done by setting colours but I don't recall it showing all the outstanding trigs in the area on the map.
Now again, I apologise if there's already a way to do this and I'm missing it and I fully appreciate that apps like this have had a lot of time and effort put into them.
I have to say that the app is great and full credit to the guys / guy who has made it.
Thanks
Frank
I apologise if I'm missing something in the app here (if it's already possible to do it), as I'm not fully clued up on it yet (technology has never been my strongpoint), though I have found the app to be invaluable in finding trigs and even route finding when I'm out walking the dog etc.
Anyway, what I thought would be handy in the app is:
1. A way to unlog a trig point, (I have logged one of them twice although only done it once). It would be handy to be able to just unlog the error one.
2. A way to just list the trigs I've done (in a list format)
3. It would be great if I could look at the map and have it show in one colour trigs I've done and in another colour trigs I haven't. Now I know there is a way to show trigs I've done by setting colours but I don't recall it showing all the outstanding trigs in the area on the map.
Now again, I apologise if there's already a way to do this and I'm missing it and I fully appreciate that apps like this have had a lot of time and effort put into them.
I have to say that the app is great and full credit to the guys / guy who has made it.
Thanks
Frank