Page 1 of 1
Pillars on islands
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:16 pm
by Moacky
Having visited two of what I call 'single pillar islands' this year - Ailsa Craig and Hirta (St.Kilda) I was wondering if there is a complete list of these islands, and a list of other islands with the number of pillars on them? I had a look at Harold Street but to my inexperienced eye I can't make a search work for this combination. Cheers, Peter.
Re: Pillars on islands
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:43 pm
by Aqueously90
Alex Cameron is your man for island pillars - the Halseys list can be found here:
http://www.haroldstreet.org.uk/trigpoin ... st=halseys
Re: Pillars on islands
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:17 pm
by Moacky
Excellent stuff, I knew there'd be a list somewhere, cheers, Peter.
Re: Pillars on islands
Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:07 pm
by trigging on an island
Thanks

And here's the full spreadsheet which started it off
https://onedrive.live.com/edit.aspx?cid ... &app=Excel