Email the Admin problem with Captcha v1 not supported
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:19 pm
Ian,
Tried to use Email the Admin from http://trigpointing.uk/admin/email.php but it needs you to update from Captcha v1 and it asks us to inform you about this.
I was going to ask if there is an iPhone app available, or in the making, as I have now moved over to iPhone from android one (that also had support problems as it was so old).
Great site by the way and must be a lot of work.
Andy
Tried to use Email the Admin from http://trigpointing.uk/admin/email.php but it needs you to update from Captcha v1 and it asks us to inform you about this.
I was going to ask if there is an iPhone app available, or in the making, as I have now moved over to iPhone from android one (that also had support problems as it was so old).
Great site by the way and must be a lot of work.
Andy