Page 1 of 1

GSAK Database of UK trigs

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:41 pm
by team noodles
HI all,

As per title I used to have a GSAK dbase with all uk trigs etc in it, but have lost access to that. Having recently regained interest in trigs I am sorely missing that now.
Does anyone know how I can obtain a replacement?
Thanks

Alex

Re: GSAK Database of UK trigs

Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:41 pm
by agentmancuso
That would be from me no doubt. Let me know if you're still interested.

Re: GSAK Database of UK trigs

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:43 pm
by m6ndq
hi, i am new to this and would like a copy also if pos, thanks

Re: GSAK Database of UK trigs

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:33 am
by agentmancuso
m6ndq wrote:hi, i am new to this and would like a copy also if pos, thanks
Hm. Given that you're new to the extent of not having logged, apparently, a single trig, I can't help wondering what you want it for? :o