Page 1 of 1

MMO or GPX pillar list

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:15 pm
by MAC.HAWK
I seem to have lost my Memory Map Overlay of trig pillars, does anyone have or know where I can find a copy of this or a GPX version of trig pillar locations?

Grateful thanks for any help/suggestions.

Re: MMO or GPX pillar list

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:49 pm
by agentmancuso
Does the .gpx download option from T:UK not work in this case? I use it to populate GSAK pretty regularly. If it doesn't, I can generate a new .gpx through GSAK which will (I think) be slightly different in structure from the T:UK version.

Re: MMO or GPX pillar list

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:23 pm
by MAC.HAWK
Can't seem to find the option to download the GPX file other than by County!!

Re: MMO or GPX pillar list

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:25 pm
by agentmancuso
Here it is: just pick the GPX (beta test) option from the dropdown list & personalise it if required.

Re: MMO or GPX pillar list

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:29 pm
by MAC.HAWK
Many thanks for the link and I've managed to get Memory Map to filter down to just the pillars, much appreciated.

Re: MMO or GPX pillar list

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:11 pm
by agentmancuso
Good to know it worked.