Page 1 of 1

Interactive Map Tool

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:47 pm
by Lost Lad
Hi Guys,

Really liking the relatively new look to the tripointingUK website. Particularly like the interactive map as it affords me a quick and easy way to find pillars in a county (much better than the old list - although I do still use that too). It's also infinitely easier than pawing over my OS maps looking for tiny blue triangles !!

However, it would be good if we could have the ability to distinguish / hide those pillars that have been destroyed (I'm only really interested in visiting extant pillars)...

Keep up the good work !!

Re: Interactive Map Tool

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:08 am
by GoldenHaystack
Sounds a great feature but how/where do I find the interactive maps?? GH. :?

1 hour later. Aaahhh! Found it at last but it only showed me the outline map with no trigs shown. The town I entered was shown. GH.
(Using Firefox, maybe the pop up blocker is hidding them?)

Re: Interactive Map Tool

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:01 am
by agentmancuso
GoldenHaystack wrote:(Using Firefox, maybe the pop up blocker is hidding them?)
Don't know, but Firefox itself isn't the issue as I've used that for years,