Page 1 of 1
Facebook page
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:13 pm
by Rixdale Rambler
Hi All, thanks for accepting me into your group. I look forward to contributing with my finds. I hope it's OK to post this on here. I have created a Facebook group and wondered if anyone would like to join?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/312018553017492/
Re: Facebook page
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:54 pm
by BasilDowl
I've joined, many thanks for the add.
Re: Facebook page
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:55 pm
by agentmancuso
It may interest you to know that a number of related FB groups are already in existence:
OS Trigpoints
OS Benchmarks
Non-OS Trigpoints
Non-UK Trigpoints
YoSM Geocachers
Re: Facebook page
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:25 pm
by Rixdale Rambler
OK thanks. I put trig pillar in and nothing came up! I thought there must be something somewhere
Re: Facebook page
Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:29 pm
by wheresthatpenguin
I don't do much in the way of social media and I only have a very basic facebook page, which I put up only very recently for the sole purpose of joining the non-os trigpoints group
It may be just some gremlins within my facebook page, but in terms of the os trigpoints group in the above list, when I press 'join group' and fill in the next section, nothing happens thereafter. No idea what the issue is, but it is most probably that I have just set up my facebook page incorrectly
However, if anybody else comes across this issue, then just to highlight that there is another facebook group that you can join. It is the group that Rixdale Rambler set up. It has only been going a few years, and it has already got 146 members. And it covers both trigpoints and benchmarks. That group can be found by clicking the following link -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/312018553017492/
Re: Facebook page
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:02 pm
by Dylancooper
Rixdale Rambler wrote:Hi All, thanks for accepting me into your group. I look forward to contributing with my finds. I hope it's OK to post this on here. I have created a Facebook group and wondered if anyone would like to join?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/312018553017492/
helloo