Page 1 of 1

TrigPoint Tools - map

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:11 pm
by andyt8
Most of the tools on the map do what I expected. However, there are some points around the outside of the map with >| type symbols which I assummed would pan the map but they don't seem to do anything on my windows 10 with Chrome browser. Searched the forum but did not find any help. Only way I can move around it to choose a place to centre the map upon from the top area of the sidebar controls on the right (sorry that's my best description). Also found a slightly different version of the map where around the outside were the letters/words GO which when I clicked they did not move the map or anything.

Thanks in anticipation,
Andy

Re: TrigPoint Tools - map

Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:06 pm
by agentmancuso
Not sure which map is being referred to; not the map interactive map that displays T:UK searches?