Page 1 of 1

North Ockendon on the move, again!

Posted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:43 pm
by trigging on an island
I was browsing through my trigs by county list and was quite perplexed to find that I had seemingly gained a log for Cambridgeshire even though my only previous visit to the county was to watch an away football match at Histon. I should however have put two and two together as I had already seen Teasel's log on Wednesday about relocating the pillar. So, this trig began life in Greater London on the outskirts of the capital, before spending 8 peaceful years breathing in the fresh Derbyshire air of spa-town Buxton, and now faces a third new dawn eastwards again in Needingworth, Cambridgeshire. Surely a much more remarkable existence to retell than your everyday block of concrete and brass! ;)

I wish Ian, family and S3353 all the best in their new surroundings and maybe one day I'll get round to collecting the full set for North Ockendon (Location, Location, Location). :)