Page 1 of 1

? Trigpoint finder not working

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:49 pm
by x333xxx
Am I doing something wrong?! Probably :-)

The trigpoint finder says it can't find any trigs within 20km of SU44690263 yet I know there are plenty; I've bagged two this weekend!

What I'm looking for - ideally - is a map that shows the location of pillars within the New Forest National Park. I don't suppose anyone knows if such a resource exists?

TIA

Re: ? Trigpoint finder not working

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:31 pm
by agentmancuso
I'm not sure what you mean by 'trigpoint finder'. But if you paste the grid ref into the search box at the top of the homepage it'll show you the nearest trigs.

Re: ? Trigpoint finder not working

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:02 pm
by stripytrigger
@x333xxx something like https://tstibbs.github.io/geo-bagging/e ... rces=trigs ? (shows the whole country, you'll have to navigate yourself to the new forest and use the controls on the left if you just want pillars)