Page 1 of 1
St Petrocs Church, Bodmin
Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:51 pm
by Foxy
On Monday 9th August 2021 I had an unplanned stop in Bodmin and this in turn lead to an unexpected visit to St Petrocs Church and remains of the original priory where I found a cut BM on the church wall. I later searched for it on trigpointing.uk but could not find it. A search on Google lead to
https://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/wm3 ... n_Cornwall
If this BM is on trigpointing.uk can someone let me know it's TP reference. If it's not on the Web site should it be added?
Re: St Petrocs Church, Bodmin
Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:48 pm
by MAC.HAWK
It's a benchmark and not a triangulation point and therefore no, it shouldn't be found on or added to the TP database.
Re: St Petrocs Church, Bodmin
Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:28 am
by Foxy
Lots of cut benchmarks are logged on this site - is there something that makes them different to this one?
Re: St Petrocs Church, Bodmin
Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:04 am
by agentmancuso
Foxy wrote:Lots of cut benchmarks are logged on this site - is there something that makes them different to this one?
On the contrary, there are very few, and those that remain do so only because I can find no way to remove them elegantly. As MAC.HAWK rightly said, CBMs do not belong on this site, so please do not add any. The place to log them is
here.