Lost password
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:12 pm
Hello,
I have attempted to login, but can not remember my password (created a new profile to log in to do this). I have attempted to contact the admins, but when I hit "send" I get a message that states:
"The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again.(reCAPTCHA said: incorrect-captcha-sol)"
But there is no reCAPTCHA on the screen, so I can't do anything about it.
Please help.
Many thanks,
Matt
I have attempted to login, but can not remember my password (created a new profile to log in to do this). I have attempted to contact the admins, but when I hit "send" I get a message that states:
"The reCAPTCHA wasn't entered correctly. Go back and try it again.(reCAPTCHA said: incorrect-captcha-sol)"
But there is no reCAPTCHA on the screen, so I can't do anything about it.
Please help.
Many thanks,
Matt