Page 1 of 1

https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:57 pm
by ted
https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/ is currently returning 410 - Gone

I know the site has revamped recently; anyone know if its been renamed or if the
above is just a transient?

Thanks
Ted

Re: https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:20 pm
by agentmancuso
No change to the URL Ted, working fine for me now.

Re: https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:35 pm
by MAC.HAWK
Just to concur with AM, it works for me too.

Re: https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:20 pm
by ted
Thanks, both, for checking that the web site is OK.

But I'm still getting a 410 response :(

Have done some initial investigation; seems to be a browser issue (using Firefox 96.0 running on Ubunto 20.04).
Using Lynx on the same machine it works fine (within the limitations of a text browser).

Will dig further

Thanks
Ted

Re: https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:23 pm
by agentmancuso
(I''m using Firefox 96.0.3 on Windows 10)

Re: https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:45 pm
by MAC.HAWK
If it's any help, I'm using Opera v82.0.4227.58 on Windows 7 and my tablet is using Chrome (god knows which version) on Android 9.

Re: https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:03 pm
by ted
Today, all is OK. Nothing has changed that I'm aware of.
Thanks for all the feedback.

Was looking for an xkcd cartoon to depict the mysteries of the internet.
Nothing found but I like this one
https://xkcd.com/1348/