Grid Co-ordinates / OS Landranger Maps Correlation
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:06 pm
Does anyone have or know of an accessible database / data file / spreadsheet / website / App or any other form of reference that correlates any given Grid reference to the OS Landranger map of that area?
(e.g. I want to visit NU 24786 10949, put in those co-ordinates, return the value "81 - Alnwick & Morpeth", etc)
Can this be done?
I started to try and compile such a beast in MS Excel, but much to my chagrin the task has absolutely defeated me!!
Any suggestions gratefully received.
NJM
(e.g. I want to visit NU 24786 10949, put in those co-ordinates, return the value "81 - Alnwick & Morpeth", etc)
Can this be done?
I started to try and compile such a beast in MS Excel, but much to my chagrin the task has absolutely defeated me!!
Any suggestions gratefully received.
NJM