Protecting a trig ?
Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:42 am
There's a trig local to me that is/was in the sports field of a school.
The school has been demolished and the land sold.
Now the builders are in the process of creating a new housing estate and are about 200m from the trig, which is stood all on its own in the field. It has views to the south across farmland. I can see that the road in the houses is unfinished and aims into the field next to the trig.
Is there anything I can do to get the trig protected ?
It's in very good condition.
tasmod G4NQX
The school has been demolished and the land sold.
Now the builders are in the process of creating a new housing estate and are about 200m from the trig, which is stood all on its own in the field. It has views to the south across farmland. I can see that the road in the houses is unfinished and aims into the field next to the trig.
Is there anything I can do to get the trig protected ?
It's in very good condition.
tasmod G4NQX