Page 1 of 1
Android App "Error Syncing"
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:38 pm
by srichy20
Hi. I keep getting an Error Syncing message using the Android App
looking at my logs on the PC they are appearing but not on the phone...?
Anyone else experienced this or know what I'm doing wrong.. Thanks
Re: Android App "Error Syncing"
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:42 pm
by mm6rot
I get the same. I can mark off the trig but not add pics etc until I get to the pc.
Re: Android App "Error Syncing"
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:06 pm
by peregrinus
srichy20 wrote:Hi. I keep getting an Error Syncing message using the Android App
looking at my logs on the PC they are appearing but not on the phone...?
Anyone else experienced this or know what I'm doing wrong.. Thanks
I only see an error when there's no signal - probably a different error?
Assuming the log syncs OK, on the logs page, refresh the page (menu button) and the new log should appear.
Pics can be added to logs OK on my old S3 mini.