Page 1 of 1
Decorated trigs - any more?
Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:15 am
by tasmod G4NQX
I came across this trig TP4885 Monk Bretton which is decorated as Stan the Minion.
If you know of any more that are decrated can you add to the list, thanks.
TP4885 Monk Bretton - Minion
TP4079 Hurlet Hill -Alien
Re: Decorated trigs - any more?
Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:57 pm
by Aye Jimmy
TP 6557 Towthorpe (2014)
TP 4391 Leckhampton (2019)
TP 4035 Lough Hill (2014)
TP 1767 Bunkers Hill (2016)
These were well decorated at the years given, don't know whether the artwork has stood the test of time...
Re: Decorated trigs - any more?
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:01 am
by tasmod G4NQX
Excellent many thanks. I'm going to try and visit a couple of those.
Re: Decorated trigs - any more?
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:28 am
by ted
The painted trig at
https://trigpointing.uk/trig/5595 Rawmarsh Reservoir is impressive
although I think I prefer the OS advice "any colour you like as long as its white"

Re: Decorated trigs - any more?
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:57 pm
by MylesM
I am new to this forum so bear with me please while I find my feet.
Hilly Fields, Lewisham (visited Dec 2021), south London features flowers and bumble bees as part of a school art project. I haven't posted a report for this one yet but will do as I work my way through these!
Fair Oak, nr Eastleigh Hampshire (S2751) - visited June 2022 was decorated specially for the late HMQ Diamond Jubilee. There are pictures of this which I have posted on the main site featuring amongst other things a superb floral display in the shape of a crown.