Page 1 of 1
Uploading photos
Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:19 pm
by Moacky
Is it possible to rotate photos on the trig point page? Often, but not always, if I try to upload a ‘portrait’ image, it turns into a landscape, and the pillar appears horizontal. I have never had a landscape image turn into a portrait.
Re: Uploading photos
Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:51 pm
by MAC.HAWK
Are you uploading photo's taken on your phone?
Re: Uploading photos
Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:00 pm
by Moacky
Yes. I’m presuming that is going to be relevant? Take on phone (iPhone) and air drop to my iPad, from where I upload them to the trig page.
Re: Uploading photos
Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:16 pm
by andyrandom
I don't know about uploading them directly from iPhones or iPads, but I do know that from my laptop I can open the photo in MS Paint, Save it, and then when I upload it to TP:UK, it's always the right way up.
Someone more techy than me might be able to explain why...