Just Curious Owmby Mount, Lincolnshire
Posted: Wed May 01, 2024 9:00 am
Hi All
First time poster
I was just checking out some old maps and noticed that it showed a trigpoint
I can't see anything in trigpointing UK or in the online National Archives
So no mention of anyone ever searching for it
It looks from aerial view that it may be in a hedge
Is it possible that it could still be there or is it very unlikely
Mark
https://maps.nls.uk/geo/explore/side-by ... 7&right=10
First time poster
I was just checking out some old maps and noticed that it showed a trigpoint
I can't see anything in trigpointing UK or in the online National Archives
So no mention of anyone ever searching for it
It looks from aerial view that it may be in a hedge
Is it possible that it could still be there or is it very unlikely
Mark
https://maps.nls.uk/geo/explore/side-by ... 7&right=10