Page 1 of 1
Interactive Map and sinking of Selsey trigpoint
Posted: Tue May 14, 2024 4:17 pm
by Samtrig13
Hello,
I was wondering whether anyone has got the interactive map working since I’ve tried it on a variety of different devices
and works on none of them.
By the way, does anyone know why Selsey trigpoint is sinking?
Thanks

Re: Interactive Map and sinking of Selsey trigpoint
Posted: Tue May 14, 2024 4:47 pm
by stripytrigger
I don't think the interactive map has worked for years. There are a few other sites/apps that offer this functionality instead, if you look through this forum you'll find some links to some of them. My personal preference is one that replaces the map with one that works, instructions are here:
https://tstibbs.github.io/geo-bagging/i ... nting.html
Re: Interactive Map and sinking of Selsey trigpoint
Posted: Tue May 14, 2024 4:50 pm
by Samtrig13
Is there any way to make this work on iPadOS?
Re: Interactive Map and sinking of Selsey trigpoint
Posted: Tue May 14, 2024 8:12 pm
by stripytrigger
I would imagine that it would work on iPadOS, but I don't think it's been tested. The instructions provided would probably work in Chrome on iPadOS - in other browsers it's probably possible to make it work but the exact instructions for triggering the bookmarklet would be different.
Re: Interactive Map and sinking of Selsey trigpoint
Posted: Wed May 15, 2024 8:17 am
by Samtrig13
Yes… it doesn’t say anything about Safari being supported so I might try it on an Android device to save data.
