Page 1 of 1
Frequent log outs from forum
Posted: Tue May 14, 2024 4:49 pm
by stripytrigger
On this forum, I seem to get logged out after about 30 seconds - by the time I've written a post, I have to log in again. Is it just me?
Re: Frequent log outs from forum
Posted: Tue May 14, 2024 4:52 pm
by Samtrig13
I haven’t had this happen to me… the only explanation is probably that this website hasn’t been updated for almost 2 years so it is starting to lag on some devices.
Re: Frequent log outs from forum
Posted: Thu May 30, 2024 8:15 am
by Tonka
No, it is not just you - very tiresome
Re: Frequent log outs from forum
Posted: Thu May 30, 2024 9:07 am
by Samtrig13
I imagine it would be - I think I’m going to contact the developer see what he can do (if he replies)