Page 1 of 1

2 TrigPointing UK websites?!

Posted: Thu May 30, 2024 1:09 pm
by Samtrig13
Hi,
I went onto Microsoft Bing and searched up ‚TrigPointing UK’.
However, the website address wasn’t trigpointing.uk but trigpointinguk.com.
I was logged out on the other website.
Does anyone know the difference and why?
Cheers

Re: 2 TrigPointing UK websites?!

Posted: Thu May 30, 2024 11:51 pm
by burt68
Just tried on bing and it took me to trigpointing uk . but I do seem to get logged out of trigpointing uk randomly

Re: 2 TrigPointing UK websites?!

Posted: Fri May 31, 2024 7:43 am
by stripytrigger
Same here - if I navigate to https://trigpointinguk.com it immediately redirects me to trigpointing.uk

Guessing the log out was just a coincidence.

Re: 2 TrigPointing UK websites?!

Posted: Fri May 31, 2024 9:17 am
by Samtrig13
Really strange… I’m using Safari with Bing as my search engine on a iPad, and they are two separate addresses. However, when I turn off my device, it redirects me to TrigPointing.uk. This is really weird, like Teasel intended for there to be two websites but made one and a half. I’ve also noticed that the Forum, TrigTools and MyTrigs are on this website, but the Wiki isn’t. It relocates me to TrigPointing.uk. This is, if anything, one of the strangest mysteries I’ve ever come across.

Re: 2 TrigPointing UK websites?!

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:47 pm
by Samtrig13
By the way, here’s a photo of the two addresses: