TP4579 Lucklaw Hill Fife: Help save this wonderful hillside!
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2025 10:11 pm
Visited Lucklaw Hill pillar on Sunday 29th June 2025. Wonderful walk up through mature mixed woodland, then across wonderful hay meadow and finally up hill top of heather, birch trees, gorse and an abundance of wildlife. The pillar commands superb views of the 'East Nuek' of Fife, north across the Tay estuary, east to the magnificent Tentsmuir Forest, west to the Lomonds and south to the Forth. All this is set to be gobbled up by Breedon Quarrying who have removed a great chunk of the hill already but want to despoil the rest.
I've no idea how much effect online petitions can have, but I put my name down at savelucklawhill.org and would humbly request you visit that site and see why I ask if you might add your name too.
I've no idea how much effect online petitions can have, but I put my name down at savelucklawhill.org and would humbly request you visit that site and see why I ask if you might add your name too.