Updated forum software
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2025 6:22 pm
For some time now, the TrigpointingUK forum has been struggling. Problems with the old login system meant that sessions lasted barely a couple of minutes, not to mention that someone had managed to hack the style sheet to display google ads! (I hadn't actually noticed the latter issue until I began the upgrade, as it got filtered out by my browsers' ad-blockers. Please note that I will never show generic ads on any part of TrigpointingUK, so please let me know if any appear!)
I have now upgraded to the latest version of the software, and have pointed it at the new login system. The new system uses email addresses, rather than userids, so to post to the forum (or the wiki) you'll need to log in with the email address and password registered on the main site. If you don't yet have an email address registered, please set one here, then logout and login again to the main website, to link your accounts.
Please post any issues in this thread. (Unless you can't log in at all, in which case please contact support).
I have now upgraded to the latest version of the software, and have pointed it at the new login system. The new system uses email addresses, rather than userids, so to post to the forum (or the wiki) you'll need to log in with the email address and password registered on the main site. If you don't yet have an email address registered, please set one here, then logout and login again to the main website, to link your accounts.
Please post any issues in this thread. (Unless you can't log in at all, in which case please contact support).