Search for a log by date
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2025 7:36 am
Excellent upgrade to the website - a lot of love and hard work have obviously gone into the new design, thanks.
This is an edge case not a criticism of the website
Is there any way of searching for one of my logs by date?
I often find digital photos of trigs that I can’t name and I used to go to my profile page and show the simple list of trigs I’d bagged with accompanying date, in chronological order. Now I have to scroll and scroll through hundreds of of logs to get to an entry in 2006.
Cheers,
Garry
This is an edge case not a criticism of the website
Is there any way of searching for one of my logs by date?
I often find digital photos of trigs that I can’t name and I used to go to my profile page and show the simple list of trigs I’d bagged with accompanying date, in chronological order. Now I have to scroll and scroll through hundreds of of logs to get to an entry in 2006.
Cheers,
Garry