Trig Point Enthusiasts Weekend - March 27-29th 2015, Dorset
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:13 pm
Rob Woodall (peregrinus on TUK) is kindly pulling together a weekend for trig point enthusiasts to gather, visit some trig points and discuss pillars and intersected stations and everything in between.
I've offered to assist by arranging some accommodation and have therefore hired Litton Cheney Youth Hostel for the weekend. The cost to stay will be £30 for the whole weekend. The hostel sleeps 22. Whilst I'm not looking to fill the hostel it would be nice to get sufficient people along to cover the costs i.e. 14.
If you think you may be interested then please don't hesitate to get in touch and I'll provide more information and try to answer any questions you may have.
Regards
Ted Richards (Father Ted on TUK).
[email protected]
I've offered to assist by arranging some accommodation and have therefore hired Litton Cheney Youth Hostel for the weekend. The cost to stay will be £30 for the whole weekend. The hostel sleeps 22. Whilst I'm not looking to fill the hostel it would be nice to get sufficient people along to cover the costs i.e. 14.
If you think you may be interested then please don't hesitate to get in touch and I'll provide more information and try to answer any questions you may have.
Regards
Ted Richards (Father Ted on TUK).
[email protected]