Page 1 of 1

New site question

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2026 11:11 am
by Danwood113
Hi All, new site is looking great and has encouraged me to start using it again.

I've got 8 trigs that I want to log manually, I've noted the TP number and have a picture to upload for each but when I search by TP number I get no results.

I'm sure it's just me doing something wrong, but any help would be great.

Re: New site question

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2026 11:20 am
by agentmancuso
The search function is still under development. Meantime, the URL for any given trig is as follows: https://trigpointing.uk/trigs/xxxxx

For example, the URL for TP16135 is https://trigpointing.uk/trigs/16135 . If you replace 16135 with the numbers you have noted you'll get there.

Re: New site question

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2026 11:30 am
by Danwood113
Amazing, thank you!

Re: New site question

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2026 8:59 pm
by Teasel
You should be able to search by waypoint, so long as you include the 'TP' prefix. Eg...
Screenshot_20260118_182312.png
Screenshot_20260118_182312.png (17.36 KiB) Viewed 706 times