Page 1 of 1

Map Display

Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2026 10:13 am
by timdoggart
Loving the new website - and it's getting better all the time with the tweaks being introduced. The map feature is also incredibly useful and works much better than on the old site. One quick request related to the map display. Is it possible to have a feature that would allow the map to snap to full screen? This would often be useful to get the wider context of the place you're looking at. Thanks for all the hard work on the site. :D

Re: Map Display

Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2026 11:17 pm
by Teasel
I've added a button to the small maps on the trigpoint pages that expands the map to full screen. Hope that helps.
Unfortunately it's not something I can easily do on the main map page that shows all of the trigpoints just yet, as I need to work out how to improve the filtering functionality first.

Re: Map Display

Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2026 2:12 pm
by timdoggart
That's really great. Thanks for doing what you can in that one ! ;)