Page 1 of 1
How to log a new trig point
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2026 10:41 am
by Susie B
I've just gone into this new website for the first time since before it was created last November and can't see how to log a new trig. point. Please explain
Re: How to log a new trig point
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2026 3:33 pm
by jonralph1
search for and go to the trig point you want to log. Click and open the trig point page, there is a 'log this trig' button halfway down the page.
Re: How to log a new trig point
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2026 7:10 pm
by agentmancuso
If by 'new trig' you mean one you have visited for the 1st time, then the explanation above should help.
If on the other hand you mean a newly discovered trig not already listed, then add the details here & I'll look into it.
Re: How to log a new trig point
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2026 8:48 pm
by Susie B
Yes I did mean a trig point that I wanted to log for the first time. The previous reply was a great help, thank you. Its going to take a while to navigate this new website.
Re: How to log a new trig point
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2026 1:44 pm
by peebs
What a pointless time consuming downgrade