Page 1 of 1

New developments

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:01 pm
by agentmancuso
Well this is interesting. Amazing to see the whole OSGB36 dataset in T:UK now. :)

Re: New developments

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:25 pm
by RandomPrecision
Agreed. Logged on one day and surprised by all the welcome changes here.

New colour scheme is very easy on the eye.

Re: New developments

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:55 pm
by dave-harris
I must admit. This is a very good format, easy to navigate and pleasing too look at :D

Re: New developments

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:11 pm
by sky high boys
Excellent work all-round.

A big thanks to all who made this possible 8-)

Re: New developments

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:03 pm
by Father Ted
Yes, thanks for adding the whole database. So which one gets the prize for having the highest number I wonder?

Re: New developments

Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:29 am
by ted
Father Ted wrote:So which one gets the prize for having the highest number I wonder?
Currently this one I think:
http://www.trigpointinguk.com/trig/25648

A destroyed block :(

Regards,
Ted (the other one)