Page 1 of 1

Fuzzy text - View all Logs

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2026 7:07 am
by Tonka1
I've got into the habit of scrolling through yesterday's TP visits first thing in the morning.
I really dislike the fuzzy text above and below the entry not in the middle of my phone screen. If a Visit entry is lengthy - many are, and an interesting read - but the fuzzy text now means I cannot read the complete entry. Short logs are not a problem.
Anyone else dislike this? Personally, it is a feature I'd like to see removed! Small ask 😉

Re: Fuzzy text - View all Logs

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2026 10:21 pm
by Teasel
I'm keen to keep the fuzzy text above the highlighted entry, at least by default, as otherwise it can get confusing as to which log the thumbnail map is referring to, particularly when displaying multiple short logs.
I've just made a change so that logs should stay unblurred right to the bottom (and will now wrap around under any photos, to avoid some wasted space). Please try it out on your device and let me know if there are still any frustrating glitches, particularly with lengthy logs.

Re: Fuzzy text - View all Logs

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:59 pm
by Tonka1
Huge improvement; I've managed to read all entries yesterday and today. The only fuzzy bit I see now is top of screen when text is partly behind the map. I've read it by then 👍
Many thanks, much appreciated