Page 1 of 1

Ordnance Survey Ebooks ! Good News

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:38 pm
by RandomPrecision
I've just logged onto the Ordnance Survey website which has had a make-over.. not sure I'm keen on the changes but....

They now have FREE downloadable .pdf files of some books I have have already paid a fortune for ! :shock:

A History of Ordnance Survey
Map Makers to Britain since 1791
The Retriangulation of Great Britain 1935-1962
Retriangulation Diagrams (which I think might be the hard to find Volume 2 of the above book?)

Link is here : -

http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/about/o ... story.html

:D Some great reading material and plenty of Trig related info :D

Re: Ordnance Survey Ebooks ! Good News

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:53 pm
by RandomPrecision
:oops: Maybe not news to you after all - noticed you already had a link in the Wiki pages. Oh well maybe I still pointed somebody out there to them...

Re: Ordnance Survey Ebooks ! Good News

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:47 pm
by agentmancuso
Very handy, thanks.