Page 1 of 1
Adding a new Trig
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2026 11:54 pm
by dgmceniry
Hi,
How do I add a Trig that hasnt been logged by anyone yet?
Thanks
Re: Adding a new Trig
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2026 12:04 am
by agentmancuso
It's not very likely that a genuine OSGB36 station has been discovered tbh. If you can supply details here we'll look into it. Grid ref & photos much encouraged.
Re: Adding a new Trig
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2026 2:01 pm
by dgmceniry
I see quite a few in Ireland that are not on the map
Re: Adding a new Trig
Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2026 12:05 pm
by ted1
I see quite a few in Ireland that are not on the map
A large number of Irish trigs were added around the time when T:UK was upgraded.
Example:
https://trigpointing.uk/trigs/26500 Greenane.
There might possibly be outstanding issues with mapping. Can you provide
a sample name or two of the trigs that you aren't seeing.