Android App, not loading the map or maps on sd card
Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:44 pm
Hi,
I'm having trouble with the Android App on my Galaxy S3. It did work originally at first install.
Now it will not load the map but it will show a location marker and trig icons on the blank screen.
I downloaded maps to my sd card for easier use but how do you make use of them? I can't find anything to tell me how to do this.
Rob
I'm having trouble with the Android App on my Galaxy S3. It did work originally at first install.
Now it will not load the map but it will show a location marker and trig icons on the blank screen.
I downloaded maps to my sd card for easier use but how do you make use of them? I can't find anything to tell me how to do this.
Rob